Car Steering Repair
As one of the main parts of your vehicle, a faulty steering system can be a major problem, one that can have disastrous consequences. If you have any indication your steering needs repair, then don't hesitate to call us.
How can I tell if its broken?
There are a few key indicators that can show if your steering is in need of repair:
- If your steering wheel is taking more effort than usual to move.
- If your steering wheel is hard to turn at slower speeds.
- If your Vehicle is pulling to one side or the other
- If there are loud noises when you move the steering wheel
- If there are significant vibrations traveling through the steering wheel.
- If your steering shifts abruptly and unexpectedly.
If your vehicle is suffering from any of the above, then don't hesitate to give us a ring. We'd be happy to come out, and pick up your car to get it fixed.