Coil Spring Replacement
Coil springs are springs that absorb the bumps on the road as they compress and expand as you drive. Its a part of your vehicle that smoothens out your drive.
How can i tell if it's worn down?
If you're having any of these issues, then you should give One stop a call, and we'd be happy to help:
- The vehicle seems to be 'bouncing' more than usual, especially after going over bumps.
- You're vehicle seems to feel unstable when going around a corner.
- The vehicle leans to one side.
- The impact of bumps seems to be more than usual.
- You can hear squeaking or unusual sounds coming from the suspension.